Expired on: Aug 5, 2022
We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our website. Web developer responsibilities include building our website from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.
- Utilizing best practices for software development, create code that is properly designed, testable, and effective.
- Create a website’s layout and user interface using accepted HTML/CSS techniques.
- Combine information from numerous databases and back-end services.
- Compile and hone specifications and requirements in accordance with technological requirements.
- Produce and keep up with software documentation
- Take charge of maintaining, growing, and scaling our website.
- Keep abreast of industry developments and new technology, and incorporate them into daily tasks and operations.
- Work with site designers to reflect the intention of the visual design
Requirements and skills
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- BS in computer science/ Bachelor’s degree in Web development or related field, or relevant experience.
Job Category: Web Developer
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Douala
Sorry! This job has expired.